Saturday, December 12, 2009

Photo Final

So this is my final for my photography class. Series of 10 images. It's due Monday and is worth 40% of the final grade. Looking at it now compared to my other photos i took this semester, i'm not too happy with the print quality. they all look pretty flat, so i may possible be screwed because i can't reprint and mount 10 pictures now.

I've always been a fan of photography, but i always felt like you didn't really have to be gifted to take a picture. After taking photo I have a new found respect for photography. There is a lot more that goes into it than i thought, especially developing and printing your own film, it sucks and i kinda hate it. I;m basically over it though and i just really hope i can pull off an A in the class!


















5 comments:

  1. Sorry I didn't see your post sooner about starting your own blog. This is excellent, I will follow your ASU art career. I have told you before and will tell you again, you are EXTREMELY talented. All of your work is always well crafted, executed with style and filled with beautiful chiaroscuro ( art history 102 my friend). If ever I need a subject to draw, I will have to hit you up for one of your photos to work from. I hope you got an A!! I know you did in 3D - you always had top notch projects. I'll keep an eye on your blog, and thanks for your comments on mine. I am going to post your blog link on mine! Community of artists, that's what we're building here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i'm happy to report the critique for this went pretty well. i pick up my project on Thursday so i will know what i got on it then. the critique was pretty disappointing though, there was about 14 students and we only had 2 hours for the critique so everyone's was extremely rushed. we spent all this time on the project for such a short amount of time for feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what did you get for a grade? Just curious- I think they are beautiful photo compositions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just picked up my project today and i got an A on the project and in the class!

    ReplyDelete